- I have my Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- I come to the centre up to 5 days a week.
- Only the children who order photos will have their photo taken. The photo process is caring, I take my time to capture your little ones. Alexis Walton Photography does not believe in production lines. I take the time to photograph your children, I love my job and the children.
- You receive TWO different images of your child. One a Portrait Image and one a Photographers Choice Image. The Photographers Choice image is of your child at play -capturing the true essence of childcare.
- All full time and permanent part time staff photos are complimentary as a digital file and one 6x4" print of each Educator.
- A complimentary photo book of the children who ordered photos is given as a gift to the centre.
- From each Premium, Portrait and Sibling Package your centre will recive $5 cash back from each package purchased.
- Photos are presented in a durable plastic sleeve. Perfect for children to look at their own photos, and for easy storage
-Refunds are not available for digital purchases.
We have just received our photo’s back at North Richmond Community Kids and we are ecstatic with the finished product.
Alexis is amazing at what she does and I love that she has a world of time and patience with the children ensuring they understand what she is at the centre for, even bringing a spare camera for the children to use throughout the week.
She does not just come and take photos, she takes the time to get to know the children ensuring they are comfortable around her.
Throughout the week I had numerous children come and tell me Alexis was back to play with them and was teaching them how to take photos.
It is very important to us that the children are involved during these often stressful times, this meaning it was actually not stressful at all this year.
Alexis’ easy going nature enabled her to very quickly become a part of our service, which assisted in regards to photo week running so smoothly.
We love the practical concept Alexis uses and the fact that we are not required to get every child seated at one time, trying to get that one photo with everyone looking/smiling/paying attention.
Parents love that they not only get a portrait but also a photograph with their child participating in play throughout the week.
I would recommend Alexis Walton photography in an instant and I, along with the parents and educators are so glad we made the change.
Community Kids North Richmond
I highly recommend the services provided by Alexis Walton Photography. Our childcare centre recently used this service for our annual school photos. The feedback from the parents has been the best we have ever had with a 100% success rate. Alexis is professional and organised and brings a relaxed and caring approach to photo day. The children have the opportunity to get to know her and interact with her without feeling as thorough they are part of a production line. Alexis allocates a week for photos and is happy to spend a few minutes or a few hours with each child to capture that perfect shot. All of the photo’s present genuine and natural happiness for each child.
I have worked in the childcare sector for over 10 years and in all my years this has been the best photo day experience I have been a part of.
Kindy Patch Bligh Park
I would also like to take the opportunity to Thank you for your amazing photos, all of our parents were really excited and happy with the photos you took.
They were very cute, cheeky and showed of some of those quirky personalities. Your patience over the week was outstanding and we appreciate the time you took to find that right photo.
Thank you very much for your business, we will be having you again :)
Community Kids Freemans Reach
Copyright © 2018 Alexis Walton Photography - All Rights Reserved.